- Wheelchairs & strollers are available for use in the Gift Shop on a first-come, first-served basis
- Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park is a SMOKE FREE environment
- Please do not leave items unattended
- Lost & Found: Please turn in or check for items in the Gift Shop
- First Aid is located in the Gift Shop or at the Feed Station
- Hand stamp for same day re-entry available in the Gift Shop
- Restrooms are located next to the Gift Shop / Picnic Pavilion
- Snacks & Drinks are available in the Gift Shop. Guests are welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy at our Picnic Pavilion
- Food for the animals is available at the Feed Station, located next to the Walk-Thru Parakeet Aviary – YOU MAY NOT FEED THE ANIMALS ANY FOOD YOU BRING WITH YOU INTO THE PARK. Unauthorized feeding may cause illness, injury, or death, and is in violation of the United States Department of Agriculture’s Rules & Regulations
- The Safari Ride is FREE and is the only way to see some of our larger herds of animals. This fun and informational ride lasts about twenty minutes and can be boarded under the Safari Ride Pavilion next to the Picnic Area and Sandbox. The United States Department of Agriculture does not allow Zoo Guests to walk in the Safari Ride area. For your safety, please stay on the designated public sidewalks.
- Adults are responsible for the safety of their children, and children must be supervised at all times.
- For your safety and the welfare of the animals, please obey all posted signs and guidelines
- Please remain on the designated public sidewalks
- Adults, please help the children in your care when feeding animals. Never stick your fingers in the mouth of an animal.
- Throwing items at animals or into enclosures and placing cameras, GoPro® sticks, body parts, or any other item through or over exhibit barriers is strictly prohibited.
Zoo Staff will remove anyone who violates Zoo Guidelines. We reserve the right to inspect anything that is brought into the zoo.
Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park is always accepting applications. Please download and print the attached Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park Employment Application, fill it out, and send it in with your resumé to:
Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park
8313 Pratt Lake Ave SE
Alto, MI 49302
You may also drop off your completed application form and resume to the Boulder Ridge Gift Shop during regular business hours in our open season.